Paloma Pops That Bring The Party!
I know it's popsicle season, and this year we are all about making it a boozy one! Cheers to easy to make, homemade, paloma pops! When topped with prosecco they are sure to get the party started!
PALOMA POP INGREDIENTS:
1) 1/4 cup water
2) 2 tablespoons agave nectar
3) 1 3/4 cups fresh grapefruit juice (about 2 grapefruits)
4) 1/4 cup silver tequila (we used 21 Seeds grapefruit hibiscus)
5) Pinch or two of salt
6) Edible flowers (optional)
7)1 bottle of prosecco (we used La Merca)
1) Turn stove on a medium heat.
2) In a small sauce pan combine water and agave to make a simple syrup stirring occasionally (about 3-4 minutes).
3) Juice grapefruit until you have about 1 3/4 cups and then juice 1/4 cup of lime. Pour juice into a big bowl.
4) Add simple syrup , tequila and salt into the citrus blend and stir.
5) Pour your liquid into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 8 hours.Run molds under warm water to get the pops free.
6) Pour glasses of prosecco and add one pop to each glass.